Marketing Manager (Qualified Vet) - North Yorkshire
Consult Search and Selection are currently looking to speak to qualified vets with Marketing Management experience for a role we are recruiting for in North Yorkshire.
The business we are representing are a well-reputed, dynamic, key-player in Veterinary Pharmaceuticals and pet healthcare products on a global basis.
This position is a UK-based Marketing Manager role with responsibility for 2 direct marketing reports. Due to the nature of the products this person will be marketing, it is essential that they have previous veterinary experience as a qualified vet.
The role will be office based in North Yorkshire.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Research, prepare and implement product marketing plans and sales forecasts
- Design and implement market research to deliver customer and market insights
- Provide technical backup and product training and support to the sales force, customer service and veterinary customers
- Design, develop, plan and place impactful marketing initiatives across internal and external customer segments
- Manage within agreed budgets the design and implementation of all marketing, communication and promotional plans
- Be the ‘Go To’ person for the assigned products
- Report on sales performance v budgets and targets
- Prepare annual and periodic budgets and forecasts
- Evaluate and set product pricing
- Liaise with Technical and Regulatory Affairs in support of regulatory and legislative requirements for the product range, and communications associated with the range
- Assist in the identification of new products for addition to the range
- Plan and implement new product launches, including:
- Preparation of pre-launch documentation
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Launch timetable and logistics
- Product training for all sales and customer service teams
- Management of product post-launch
- Build and maintain a comprehensive competitor and market intelligence database for your products
This role will suit a generalist marketeer who has had previous experience in Product Management. Experience in Equine Product Management would be a distinct advantage.
To submit your application click the apply button.