Experienced Small Animal Vet Surgeon - Bristol/Gloucester Border
We are currently recruiting an experienced vet surgeon on behalf of a thriving, independent 100% small animal private practice in Bristol/Gloucestershire area.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress with this growing, thriving practice with lots of new opportunities.
This vacancy is full time, working over 4.5 days. 1:4 weekends. 1 on call shift per week.
The ideal candidate would have 1-3 years’ experience, and must be confident doing sole charge consults, and a surgical bias would be an advantage. This role includes a lot of home visits, so mileage would be paid by the practice.
4 vet practice, good nurse support.
Other benefits include;
- Generous salary package (depending on experience)
- Flexible CPD allowance
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
- Professional memberships paid for (RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS)
- Full equipped with ultrasound, digital x-ray etc.
- 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Surgical freedom