Veterinary Surgeon - Oadby, Leicestershire
Our amazing vet, Amy, is leaving us after 3 happy years after joining Oadby Vets4Pets as a new grad to pursue her dream of going and working in Oz. This leaves us with a very large gap to fill! Are you the equally fabulous replacement we are looking for?
- 6 vet, 4 RVN, 1 practice manager, 1 VCA and 5 receptionist strong team
- 98% colleague engagement and job satisfaction score
- Proven track record of mentoring, developing and supporting new grads
- Enjoy excellent relationships and communication between all clinical and non-clinical colleagues
- A happy, stable, well established team who are proud to be “corporate”!
- We have fun whilst we work, we are honest and open with a zero blame culture
- Our JVPs are approachable and listen to feedback and suggestions and more importantly make changes!
- 4.7/5 client satisfaction scores
- An excellent local reputation and were recently voted one of the top 3 practices in Leicestershire
- Anything but a vaccination and neutering clinic – we have a very busy and varied caseload
- Rough split of 45% dogs, 40% cats and 15% small furries
- Certificate holders in medicine, surgery, behaviour and acupuncture
- A team approach with unrivalled levels of support for difficult cases
- Confident new grad or an experienced vet with a passion for small animal practice
- A genuine love of the profession and the desire to continuously improve
- Honesty and integrity is key to everything that you do, you go the extra mile
- Enjoy meeting clients, building relationships and working in a close knit team
- Regardless of your experience level, you strive to grow and utilize your skills each and every day
- Attention to detail and passion for exploring tricky cases
- Willing to “muck in” and help your colleagues when needed
About the role:
- Salary of between £30,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
- 40 hour week over 4 days, regular long weekends off
- 1 in 3 Saturdays (no sole charge) from 8am-4.30pm with time off in lieu
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays rising to 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays after 2 years employment
- 20 minute consults as standard with “catch up” time built into the diary
- Equal mix of consults and surgery
- CPD budget of £1750 per year with 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
- Funding and support towards Certificates available
- Access to MUIS ultrasound, PLH digital x-ray, ECG, blood pressure monitoring, full in-house lab and double theatre
- Relocation package available
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To submit your application click the apply button.