Veterinary Surgeon - Steventon, Oxfordshire
Are you a recently qualified veterinary surgeon looking to work for one of the few remaining independent veterinary practices?
We are a well-established 100% small animal; 1st opinion practice based in the beautiful village of Steventon, Oxfordshire. We require a 3rd vet to join our team and are experienced at supporting recently qualified veterinary surgeons and enjoy helping you make the most from your chosen profession.
The practice was established 24 years ago and was bought by the current owners 14 years ago. We have grown rapidly and have just finished another building project to improve our clinical facilities and the service we offer.
Client care is paramount to us and all of our patients are treated as if they are our own, which is why the have kept our OOH service in-house to provide 24-hour care for our clients and patients.
The practice was redesigned 10 years ago and we have been constantly upgrading and improving our equipment and facilities, ever since. We have some fantastic facilities and equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab and much more.
Location: Steventon, Oxfordshire
- Well established independent practice
- Excellent client base that provides a varied and interesting caseload
- Experienced team of 2 vets one of whom is a certificate holder in small animal medicine
- Superb nursing team consisting of 3 RVNs and 2 student nurses.
- Actively encouraged clinical development including support through external CPD
- Generous salary and package for the right candidate including CPD allowance
- Beautiful area of Oxfordshire with close links to the M4 & M40
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exemplary standards of patient care
- Candidates must be RCVS qualified and registered
- Possess the right to live and work in the UK
To submit your application click the apply button.