Veterinary Surgeon (100% Small Animal) - Gloucestershire
Do you like the idea of working a 4.5 day week within a well-established practice with an excellent reputation? Or perhaps you’re an experienced Vet Surgeon looking for your next challenge?
If so, this is a lovely opportunity to join a friendly welcoming team within a busy 1st opinion small animal environment.
Our client, who is part of a very progressive and upcoming group, currently has 4 sites operating a total of 5 Vet Surgeons, 7 RVN’s and ample support staff.
Their growing practice caseload has prompted them to search for an experienced Vet Surgeon to join their team on a full time basis. Applicants can be Gloucester / surrounds based or be able to commute from the surrounding area. Those from outside the area looking to relocate are also encouraged to apply. The practices are well equipped with the latest toys you would expect in order to perform your role. The group also has a reputation of substantially investing both in personnel and infrastructure.
- Salary between £35-50k DOE
- £2000 CPD allowance per annum / study leave
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- No OHH
- Birthday off!
- Medical Insurance
- Workplace pension
- Fees paid (RCVS and VDS)
- Numerous in work benefits
Our client offers a fun and welcoming culture with a family feel, as well as the security and support of a well-established veterinary business.
What’s more, as the team is growing, there are plenty of opportunities to develop professionally, making this the ideal role in which to build an exciting career.
As an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills, including routine surgery and consults. There will be some travel required between branches when required, they are all close by and client continuity is key, something the practice is very aware of.
To be considered as an experienced Vet Surgeon you’ll be:
- RCVS registered
- At least 2 years’ UK experience, you’ll have experience of working in a busy 1st opinion small animal practice and comfortable performing the basic surgery, spays, castrates, c- sections etc. Naturally, you are a passionate people person and thrive working as part of a team. Willingness to expand your clinical skills by undertaking additional courses to further your knowledge of the would also be an advantage. This would be supported by the practice.