RVN - South Devon
Tempus Recruitment and more than excited to advertise this Registered Veterinary Nurse position for our client based in South Devon.
This is a full-time position working on a single site with a well-established, close-knit team. Anyone applying for the position must have the clinical experience and the personality to gel with the existing team.
Job Reference: 15228
About the Job
- Full-time position, roughly 35 - 37.5 hours a week
- 4 – 5 days per week
- 1 in 4 full weekends
- Out of hours rota to be confirmed
- Reporting to – Head Nurse and Practice Manager
- 10, 20 & 30-minute nurse consults
- CPD Allowance £1000
- 5 days off to attend higher budget courses
- RCVS Membership Paid
- 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Health care and benefits
- Staff discount
- Additional CPD
- Bonus scheme
About the Practice
- RCVS accredited: Hospital
- Practice type: Small animal
- Equipment: All modern
- Parking onsite: No
- Team size: Medium - large
As an agency, we pride ourselves on working with the very highest calibre of candidates. If applying for the position, you MUST be able to fit in well with the current team, as “personality and attitude” play a massive part in the selection process.
Our client believes that your personality and how you treat your colleagues are just as important as skill level and experience.
All applicants MUST be RCVS registered; at the point, they are starting their new position. This is not just a Tempus International policy but required by law.