Veterinary Surgeon - Cardiff
NEW Valley Veterinary Hospital Cardiff – Recruitment
Emergency and Critical Care – Create Your Dream Job!
- Excellent work-life balance
- Earn as much as you like
- Work in NEW state-of-the-art Hospital – first of its kind in Wales!
- Emergency and Critical Care Work
- Highly supportive team
- Fantastic location to suit all – whether you prefer city living, countryside views or the beach!
If the above sounds appealing, we may have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a vet with a passion for emergency and critical care, high client care skills and a strong team mind-set. Our vets have an interesting and varied case load, including first-opinion emergencies and continuous inpatient care.
Tell us what YOU want! This position will require working weekend days, so experience in emergency care is essential, but we have the flexibility to make this right for you. Combine it with regular day work if you like, and we have the potential to create the perfect package!
Over £2 million has been invested into this bespoke Hospital, which will offer referrals and 24 hour emergency care when it opens in July. We continuously strive for high clinical standards and provide an extensive range of in-house diagnostic equipment.
Our weekends are well staffed with at least two vets at all times, alongside friendly and experienced nursing and reception support.
A great package awaits the right candidate:
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- Flexible working options- full time/part time
- £1500 CPD allowance (pro-rata)
- RCVS and VDS fees paid, as well as one other subscription (BSAVA etc.)
- Access to VIN
- 5.6 weeks’ holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Health cover scheme
- Staff discount scheme
If this sounds like the next exciting career step for you please click the apply button.