Dietary Consultant - South West London
Are you a veterinary nurse seeking a varied technical role within a large, well-respected company? Or an animal nutritionist looking to join a market leader?
Our client is seeking a professional and customer-orientated candidate to join their veterinary team as a Dietary Consultant.
This role is a 12-month contract position, offering opportunities to apply for other exciting positions within the business.
About the Company
Our client is a global leader in the animal health sector, priding themselves on quality and customer care. They have a great reputation and presence in the market.
You will be working within a small team of 7 people including 3 other Dietary Consultants.
You will be the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email, fax or website enquiries and are responsible for providing correct technical information, answering their query as necessary.
- Advising customers regarding general enquiries or questions regarding the products and services
- Adhering to high levels of customer service at all times
- Handling and escalating sensitive customer situations, following business processes
- Assisting with Technical Helpline by logging and monitoring cases
- Administrative duties as necessary, reporting on statistics within the department, using bespoke databases, assisting other departments etc
- Maintaining a professional and helpful approach, aiming to meet all customer needs
Skills / Experience
- You will ideally be a veterinary nurse or nutritionist seeking an advisory position
- Strong IT skills are required for this role; Word, Excel and ability to adapt to in-house CRM systems
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service excellence is essential to be successful
Apply for Dietary Consultant - South West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly