RVN Night Role - Cambridge
Global Veterinary Careers currently have an exciting position available for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a busy, and dynamic veterinary practice located in Cambridge on a full-time basis.
The position is 7 on 7 off Night Role. Start Date – May/June
Salary: Depending on Experience & Qualifications.
- You’re RCVS (www.rcvs.org.uk) registered and have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- You are a passionate people person and thrive when you are part of a team.
- You enjoy communicating clearly and effectively with your clients.
- You have good literacy and superb IT skills. You can work comfortably in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You’d like to expand your clinical skills by undertaking additional courses to further your knowledge.
- You have the relevant skill set of a graduate with 1+years post qualification experience.
- Excellent and Competitive Rates of Pay.
- 100% Small Animal.
- Night Rota – 7 Nights on 7 days off.
- Working alongside the on-site veterinary surgeon.
- Excellent facilities.
- RCVS paid, and CPD funded.
- 4 Weeks Holiday plus bank holiday
For additional information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Global Veterinary Careers ASAP on the contact details within this advertisement.
To submit your application click the apply button.