Veterinary Surgeon - South and South East of England
We are seeking veterinary surgeons for charity hospitals in the South and South East of England - All within easy reach of London.
All hospitals are modern, purpose-built and well equipped. You will be joining experienced and motivated teams with an excellent and varied caseload beyond any you are likely to see in first-opinion private practice. The charity is dedicated to continuous professional development with a proven recent history of supporting the completion of surgery certificates.
With any position offered you will see excellent work-life balance with a 37.5 hour working week including no OOH and weekends shared on rota.
- Allocated CPD funding of 37.5 hours
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- 37.5hr working week
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Paid statutory holidays
- Travel allowance – £3156
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (after 12 months service – permanent employees only)