Medicine Nurse - West Yorkshire
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, professional and dedicated nursing team, at a state-of-the-art referral centre?
An average of 40 hours per week within the Medicine Department. Working 7.30am-4.30pm with a one week in three 9am-6pm.
1:7 weekends with time off in lieu
This opportunity would suit a dedicated and compassionate RVN who enjoys providing high standards of patient care.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting the Medical Veterinary Surgeons with any procedures/consultations/inpatient checks.
- Obtaining samples for laboratory testing and performing in-house diagnostic tests
- Monitoring of patients under anaesthesia
- Working as part of a team
- Assisting within chemotherapy working with our oncologist.
- Infection Control
Previous experience of nursing within a referral practice is not essential,
Benefit package includes
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Salary dependant on experience
- Staff discount scheme
- CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Minimal OOH as dedicated night team
- Employee assistance programme