Small Animal Vet Surgeon - York
If you're actively looking or potentially open minded to new opportunities to work as a small animal Veterinary Surgeon in a very down to earth small animal Veterinary practice then this is the practice for you. High levels of patient care are paramount, working alongside a dynamic team of colleagues who provide excellent support and team work.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to work alongside a large team each day who like to discuss cases and share experiences. The team as a whole enjoy a genuine professional and personal balance. The Practice itself is around 20 minutes from the beautiful City of York.
- Encouraged clinical freedom and time to work cases thoroughly
- Fantastic facilities and equipment
- Highly organised support and nursing team to reduce workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes
- Support from the partners to continue to develop as a vet
- Excellent work life balance, 4-day week with 1:5 weekends followed by a long weekend and 1:7 OOH
- Competitive salary
- Support and development encouraged and supported
- Be registered with the RCVS
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Have at least 1 year of Veterinary experience
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.