Small Animal Vet - Warwick
Great new Small Animal Vet role to work with established independent 24 hour Vet hospital across Warwickshire. This is an opportunity to work alongside certificate holders and specialist Vets to help develop your skills and interests.
- This is an opportunity to work for a very established company that has been in the area for over 35 years
- They are accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- There are now 7 branch surgeries and the Hospital with each branch being well equipped
- The surgeries are managed by a senior vet and assisted by qualified Vets and nurses
- You will have the opportunity to work at 2 branches and the 24 Hour Hospital
- All sites have a laboratory with biochemistry machine. Main hospital also has haematology machine.
- Flexible video endoscopy and rigid endoscopy
- Laparoscopic surgery
- You will be working alongside a team of 15 Vets and 3 qualified nurses plus there are four Clinical Directors who all work full-time clinically and take a full part in the OOH rota
- There is a lovely happy atmosphere that they believe rivals any other practice
- The Vets work 08:30 - 18:30 each day. They work 4 weekdays one week and 5 days the next - so 9 weekdays in 10 (one full weekday off every other week). They provide their own OOH service for our sites and 3 other local practices. This is on an equally shared basis 1 in 17 weeks where they do a week of nights and do not work during the day. This is run from the main hospital in Warwick and there is basic accommodation on-site for the duty vet if they require it.
- You will receive a competitive salary for your vital work.
- A funded and supported CPD package £1200 plus funding for certificates
- Monthly M&M meetings
- In-house CPD meetings
- 5 weeks plus Bank Holidays
- Also 1 weekday off every second week, bringing the total weekdays off per annum to 46
- Private health care cover
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.