Experienced Veterinary Surgeon - Lancashire
My clients are recruiting a full or part time experienced vet keen to develop their leadership and management skills. They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced vet who is keen to progress their career and join their team and to take the lead.
The practice offers:
- Five spacious consult rooms
- Two very well-equipped theatres
- Separate wards for dogs, cats and exotics plus isolation ward.
- Digital x-rays
- In-house laboratory
- Plus, an excellent team of vets, RVNs and support staff.
As you would expect my clients will offer:
- A generous salary reflective of the experience you bring to the team and professional fees funded.
- Partnership opportunity further down the line
- Six weeks annual leave as well as one-week study leave
- Opportunity to develop leadership and management skills and qualifications and lead your own team.
- CPD and certificates supported, encouraged and fully funded.
- 38 hours a week (negotiable if part time) fixed day off in the week, 1:4 weekends, no OOH’s, management hours scheduled into your working week.
- Relocation package offered.
If this position could be of interest to you, or for any more information please apply directly below.