RVN - Lowestoft
Would you like to work as part of an experienced and established team in a brand new premises?
We are looking for a motivated, compassionate RVN looking for an opportunity to join our team in our brand new surgery. This is a full time permanent role. Our dedicated and forward thinking team comprises of 6 Vets, 6 RVN's, 1 SVN, 2 PCA, dispensary assistant and 5 receptionists.
The new site includes:
- 5 consult rooms
- Separate Dog and Cat waiting area
- Fully equipped pharmacy
- Separate Dog, Cat and Isolation wards
- 2 operating theatres and a separate dental room.
- X-ray/Ultrasound room
- Radio-active Iodine Unit
The role will allow you to fully utilise your skills as an RVN, we are a busy surgery with both in-patients and a surgical caseload. We offer regular nurse clinics and encourage our nurses to develop their areas of interest. We will support you with training and CPD.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to be part of a specialist nursing team involved in the curative treatment of hyperthyroid felines.
You would work a 40 hour week as part of a rota, Saturday Mornings 1 in 4 and a share in the weekend out of hours rota working 1 in 20 weekends at our sister hospital.
Further benefits include
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+ Bank Holidays) with our Buy&Sell Holiday Scheme
- Attractive salary package with supported and funded CPD
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as ShareSave Scheme, Gymflex Scheme, PerkBox and Cycle to Work Scheme.