Veterinary Surgeons - Gillingham Kent
Pets and people are at the heart of what we do
We are now seeking a Veterinary Surgeon (VS), the role is responsible for the delivery of an efficient, professional and caring service to PDSA clients, providing a high standard of customer service and clinical care whilst also promoting pet wellbeing and delivering preventive services.
We also offer great benefits which include:
- Allocated CPD funding of 37.5 hours
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- 37.5hr working week
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Paid statutory holidays
- Company car or car allowance – £3156
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Accommodation allowance - £4217
- Private medical insurance (after 12 months service – permanent employees only)
Vets typically work 1 in 6 Saturday mornings from 9-12. They get lieu time for that which is half day off.
The successful candidate will be an RCVS registered Veterinary Surgeon and responsible for updating their knowledge by attending regular CPD training. You will be involved in all aspects of clinical governance at the Pet Hospital, responsible for managing cases cost-effectively, encouraging financial contributions from clients, and making sure that PDSA resources are used appropriately.
If you are interested in this role please click on the apply button.