Small Animal Vet - South London
Are you a confident SA Vet with a passion for providing gold standard care? Do you want to work in an incredibly forward thinking environment?
Due to on-going expansion, my excellent client in Morden now requires a SA Veterinary Surgeon to deliver exceptional care to clients and their pets!
My client provide a unique no appointment service to the local community, although some clients do book in advance - there is a mix and in the near future the practice will work a hybrid system for some walks in and some appointments. They have top of the range facilities which allow them to provide the highest standard of preventative healthcare and complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures.
40 hours per week. You will be required to work shifts within our opening hours. You will also be part of our weekend rota too, working 1 in every 4 weekends. You will get time off during the week to make up for the weekend hours worked.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You will be an enthusiastic and experienced small animal vet who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients. A candidate with 4 years experience would be ideal. You will be a key participant in the running of my clients dynamic and forward thinking clinic supporting the clinical director and the rest of the veterinary team. You must be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who understands that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing quality treatment.
- Negotiable salary, (depending on experience).
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays (full time)
- 5% Pension Contribution, Cyclescheme & Childcare Vouchers
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- Well structured rota
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
- 40% cheaper than local competitors (for clients).
- NPS (net promoter score) same as Apple – high customer satisfaction – this is generated from surveys after service.
- Offer full service including orthopaedics.
- £5k salary increase for Surgeons with certificates.
- Staff get free lunch on a Friday.
- High salaries for a corporate.
- Certificates full funded.
- RCVS, BVNA, VDS cover and income protection for vets – all funded.
Do you want to receive an Amazon Echo or Apple Watch simply working through Purosearch? Now you can and it's easy. Call/email us for more details. And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.
To submit your application click the apply button.