Veterinary Surgeon - Northamptonshire
My client is looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team based in Northamptonshire.
Full time hours not for you? They can consider part time too so get in touch for a friendly chat.
My client needs a vet who is confident with routine surgical, medical cases and occasional sole charge. The practice will supply a broad client base and a varied caseload of dogs, cats, rabbits and small furries. At the ready are: Digital X-ray, ultrasound, tonopen and in-house Idexx lab machines.
- Full time hours equate to 40 hours per week
- 20 minute consults
- 1 in 3 Saturday rota with weekday off in lieu
- Workday hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 6pm or 10am -7pm, Saturdays 9am – 6pm.
- No Sundays
- No out of hours or on call responsibility
Their fun, social, tea break loving team is eager to add a like-minded vet!
You will be joining a happy and passionate team with interests including animal behaviour, orthopaedics and exotics. The team consists of 1 vet, 2 RVNs, 2 student veterinary nurses and 2 veterinary care assistants. They love working as a team, learning new things, mentoring each other and offering first class care to their patients.
They offer to you:
- Starting salary of between £35,000 and £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Relocation allowance of up to £2000
- Guaranteed annual pay review
- Enhanced annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays
- CPD allowance starting at £1000 and Certificates encouraged and supported
- Future partnership opportunities for the right individual
- Car allowance scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
To submit your application, click the apply button.