Veterinary Surgeons - Portsmouth
Pets and people are at the heart of what we do
We are currently recruiting for RCVS registered Veterinary Surgeons with experience of working within a small animal practice for our Portsmouth Pet Hospital.
No night time out-of hours, just in 1 in 7 weekends with 2.5 days stand down and OOH payment.
The hospital is looking great having just had its front of house refurbished, with new kennels scheduled. It also boasts a new ultrasound machine, endoscopy and digital x-ray.
There's a fab team of RVN's, VCAs and receptionists who are always on hand to support you.
Why join us?
- Experience a wide variety of cases
- Fast paced, well equipped hospitals
- Supportive and progressive environment
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- Allocated CPD funding and time
- Competitive salary
- Allowances for any unsociable hours worked where applicable
- Good work life balance up to 37.5 hr per week (flexible and part time hours considered)
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in this role please click on the apply button.