Veterinary Surgeons - Wolverhampton
Pets and people are at the heart of what we do.
We are currently recruiting for RCVS registered Veterinary Surgeons with experience of working within a small animal practice for our Wolverhampton Pet Hospital. Full and part-time hours available.
We have a dedicated, caring and experienced team keen to share the knowledge and experience they have gained from a varied case range. They have a passion for personal development, client care and the welfare of pets. We see a variety of cases in a fast paced and supportive environment.
Why join us?
- Experience a wide variety of cases
- Fast paced, well equipped hospitals
- Supportive and progressive environment
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- Allocated CPD funding and time
- Competitive salary
- Allowances for any unsociable hours worked where applicable
- Good work-life balance up to 37.5 hour per week
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in this role please click on the apply button.