RVNs - North East
Pets and people at the heart of what we do. As the UK’s leading veterinary charity we exist to treat the sick and injured pets of people in need, and every member of our team is essential in fulfilling this mission.
We are currently recruiting for full and part time permanent and temporary registered Veterinary Nurses with experience of working within a small animal practice at our Gateshead, Sunderland and Newcastle hospitals. You will provide a high standard of customer service and clinical care whilst promoting pet wellbeing, supporting Veterinary Surgeons to deliver preventive services and to treat sick and injured pets of eligible clients.
We are also looking for Veterinary Nurse Team Leaders for our Sunderland and Gateshead hospital.
Working as part of a team that supports in theatre, provides inpatient care and carries out consults, admissions and discharges, our Veterinary Nurses are also involved in dispensing medication, encouraging financial contributions from clients and maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of the hospital and equipment.
Why join us?
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Experience a wide variety of cases
- Fast paced, well equipped hospitals
- Supportive and progressive environment
- Excellent career opportunities/development
- Opportunity to perform Schedule 3 surgery with full training and support encouraged
- Allocated CPD funding and time
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Allowances for any unsociable hours worked where applicable
- Good work life balance up to 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Life assurance 4x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested click on the apply button.