Farm Vet - Staffordshire
If you're seeking to be part of a superb mixed practice working with a friendly, supportive team in the Staffordshire area. Then this is the role for you. We are looking for an experienced farm vet to become an integral part fantastic caring local practice that is driven by quality.
This practice has a superb reputation in the area and covers small animal, Farm and Equine services. The practice also boasts some of the best facilities and equipment and really focuses on supporting their vets.
The position would be Role will be 80% Dairy practice and 20% Beef and sheep.
Duties: Preventative heard health, routine fertility work, emergencies and some TB testing with the majority of the TB testing done by dedicated TB testers.
- Competitive salary and excellent work life balance
- Car given and Accommodation allowance available
- Extremely supportive practice for the development of their vets
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills, Confident in veterinary ability with strong experience level
- Minimum of 1 year's Farm or Mixed experience
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.