Small Animal Vet - Buckinghamshire
A new opportunity has become available for a Small Animal Vet with a fantastic practice in the Buckinghamshire area. This is a role with an independent practice, who strives to be the best. They have a great team of Vets and very high staff retention rates.
- This is a full time position, working alongside 12 FTE vets.
- Recently refurbished one site and looking to refurbish their main branch
- The Vet would be expected to drive the exotics care in the practice, alongside their rabbit nurse
- Certificate in advanced training encouraged and funded
- Aim to deliver a high level of care in all areas and are constantly expanding and updating the equipment/services
- They do their own out of hours Monday to Friday and are open Saturday and Sunday for routine appointments.
- Quite flexible with rotas, with a lot of the Vets working 4 day weeks plus weekends.
- Great team environment with lots of perks such as yearly profit share, birthday off, 4 work parties a year and lots of social events
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Superb career development path and happy to support Certificates
- CPD allowance
- Holiday allowance
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.