Small Animal Radiologist Specialist - Cheshire
Small Animal Radiologist Specialist
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic radiologist specialist looking to join a close knit team in a vibrant and busy referral only specialist centre? If you are a Diplomate or residency trained, or hold similar small animal radiology qualifications or experience, then look no further.
Due to the nature of this role full or part time hours are available, remote and flexible working options to enable a good work/life balance.
This state of the art facility is a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary small animal referral hospital located in North West England. The hospital is equipped with modern in-house facilities including radiography, ultrasonography, fluoroscopy, electrodiagnostic unit, onsite MRI & CT scanners and dedicated neurosurgical theatre.
Aside from the friendly and enthusiastic working environment, here are some of the benefits you will receive being part of this fantastic practice:
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Significant pension employer contribution
- Life assurance
- Private health care (plus reduced costs for family cover)
- Relocation expenses
- 10 days CPD allowance and financial support for attending conferences
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with increased leave for long service
- Free parking
- Professional memberships paid
- Colleague discounts on a range of products and services
What Happens Next?
If you would like to join a professional team of European and RCVS specialists and highly skilled, experienced Nurses, and have a passion for delivering outstanding client care and clinical standards, then please contact me on details below.
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.