Lead Veterinary Surgeon - South Elmsall, West Yorkshire
Lead Veterinary Surgeon – South Elmsall, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a lead vet at South Elmsall in the beautiful countryside of West Yorkshire.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside our experienced clinical and support team who work together to provide a high quality level of service to our clients. Within this position you will have a varied caseload with interesting cases.
You will have good access to the M62 and A1, South Elmsall is only thirty five minutes away from Leeds and only a short distance away from the Peak District.
This is a friendly and fun environment which makes coming to work enjoyable and fulfilling. Our priority is to deliver excellent veterinary medicine whilst providing value for money to pet owners.
South Elmsall has three consult rooms, a dedicated nurse room, theatre, ultrasound, dental and radiography machine.
Our out of hour’s service is provided by our emergency & critical care hospital in Thurnscoe. We have access to our own referral clinic in Dearne Valley who have CT, MRI, Endoscopy and other facilities available.
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study and partnership.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £4,800 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
To submit your application click the apply button.