Small Animal Vet - Halifax, West Yorkshire
Are you looking for a role where you will have a good work/life balance? We are looking for a passionate veterinary surgeon to join us on a Permanent Full or Part Time basis.
We are looking for someone with good communication skills, who will actively promote our services in a friendly, professional manner. We have a loyal client base and their pets are our priority.
Located on the edge of the Pennines with good access to all motorway networks, vibrant cities and pretty villages, the outdoors is on your doorstep.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week with 1 in 5 weekends. This is a full time position, however we will accept part time applications for this role. No OOH's
Experience preferred however we welcome and support applications from new graduate surgeons too, there is potential to work and flourish within your own branch surgery. Certificate or potential certificate holders welcome.
We have all the normal toys including digital x-ray, in-house lab, ultrasound and endoscopy.
As well as a competitive salary, you will receive:
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, you can opt into our Buy & Sell holiday scheme offering an additional 2 weeks leave!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perk Box, offering a range of entertainment, dining and retail discounts
- Bonus scheme
- Generous CPD allowance which includes the opportunity to complete a certificate
- A range of flexible benefits including Gymflex scheme and much more!
Is this role of interest to you? Why not arrange to have an informal chat about this position or arrange a visit to the practice for a closer look!
Click 'Apply Now' to get applying!