Account Manager Veterinary Marketing - South West England
A small and growing business who has been in operation for over 13 years has a new position available due to growth. This a unique and exciting opportunity to showcase your veterinary marketing expertise.
The role is a home based position but some travel will apply. You would be required to meet your colleagues about two times per month as well as meeting clients in the field on occasions throughout the year.
You would also attend veterinary congresses to meet customers and develop business. Writing and copywriting experience is essential and ideally a strong understanding of the veterinary industry.
The role will involve:
- Liaise with clients
- Advise clients on marketing strategy
- Ensure that services delivered to client on time and to suitable quality
- Report back to clients on KPIs
- Advise potential new clients on suitable services for their accounts
- Grow accounts by ensuring that current clients are updated on other services that would benefit their account.
- Six weeks annual leave, gym membership, pension and life insurance, birthday off as annual leave, summer employee BBQ and Christmas parties are all things you can look forward to with this business
To submit your application, click the apply button.