Veterinary Surgeon - Dronfield
If you're Veterinary Surgeon with an interest in Exotic animals looking to become part of an exceptional practice working alongside a fantastic team of vets and nurses then look no further.
A confident and professional attitude, with an ability to quickly build rapport with clients and patients whilst upholding high standards of care will really thrive in this practice.
This independent small animal practice has been established for more than 45 years. With two fully equipped surgeries in North East Derbyshire catering for all types of companion animals including specialist care for exotic species.
North East Derbyshire
- Team of highly experienced Vet's & Nurses
- Fantastic salary, generous CPD allowance, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Recently renovated premises
- State of the art equipment throughout including; ultrasound, full orthopaedic & PTAR kit, digital X-ray and surgical laser
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' experience.
- Must be competent with sole charge
- Comfortable assisting with all routine surgeries
- Excellent communicator with staff & patients alike
- Passionate about putting the patient first and consistently delivering exceptional service
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 1 years' experience in mixed or small animal practice
- Want the clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Are keen to progress both clinically and professionally in a supportive practice
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.