Area Business Manager - The Midlands
Excited to have the opportunity to assist our client with further career opportunities within their growing UK Company.
An entrepreneurial, privately owned, agricultural business that’s been a leader within the Animal Health sector for the last six decades is looking to further expand their successful and driven sales team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager this opportunity is for an experienced ruminant sales professional to join the team as an Area Business Manager.
Role responsibilities and job criteria:
- To maintain and grow sales of all products in the area.
- To provide technical support for customers (merchant and farmers)
- To develop good working relationship with merchants both branded and own label
- Formal agricultural qualification desirable
- Knowledge of agricultural production systems and market place required
- Knowledge of ruminant nutrition desirable
Covering the Midlands area predominantly Shropshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Leicester, Hereford, Worcestershire, applications for this role are invited from experienced professionals from within the territory.
To submit your application, click the apply button.