Veterinary National Sales Manager - France
A privately-owned product development, sales and distribution company representing some of the biggest names in pharma is for the first time looking for a National Sales Manager for France due to growth.
Currently comprised of 4 separate companies across 3 Geographies servicing clients’ needs at both vet and merchant levels. There is an existing very strong regulatory affairs and technical services team. This new position is part of a structured plan to aggressively expanding the export markets.
The company is expanding rapidly and therefore requires a National Sales Manager for France to help achieve the growth strategy.
Over the last 2 years the company has grown 15 & 20% respectively so is very much on an upwards curve in terms of growth.
The company structure is very flat and as such results in a great team dynamic. The company encourages flexibility and a work life balance. The company culture is based on autonomy and empowering employees to make decisions within their own areas, whilst feeding into the collective vision and purpose.
Establish a network and drive sales across the territory.
Play a key role in the senior management team to achieve set objectives & budgeted performance targets.
Be responsible for an agreed portfolio of Animal Health Accounts in France. Identify and drive growth in the market.
Provide senior management with support as required.
- To work closely with the Sales, Technical and Marketing teams in managing all commercial activities
- Ensure sales targets are achieved in a cost-effective manner
- To ensure technical training & support is provided to customers and prospects in line with commercial objectives
- To be fully aware of developments in the Animal Health industry and to monitor all competitor activity.
- To attend and participate in relevant industry conferences, working groups & meetings
To be successful in the role you should have a strong understanding of veterinary pharmaceutical sales and route to market in France. You should have a strong command of both the English and French language.