Veterinary Surgeon - Chester
An opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills, to work in an independent small animal practice in Chester.
The Practice and Team
We are a modern, fully equipped surgery with a small, dedicated team of both qualified and trainee nurses, 3 vets and full support staff. As an independent practice what makes us stand out from the crowd is that we value and support our staff, are a genuinely dedicated and caring team, who have a great sense of humour and a smile on our faces! We are based in a lovely rural location just outside the Roman city of Chester.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and forward thinking team player 1+ years qualified, who is passionate about veterinary care and delivering high quality service to our clients every time.
- Full or part time applications will be considered.
- No out of hours
- Holiday loyalty scheme after 4 years service
- Company sick pay scheme, pension, staff discount and childcare vouchers available
- Excellent salary package, DOE
- Generous CPD allowance and VDS fees paid
- 1 in 4 weekend rota, total of 5 hours for which time off in the week will be given.
Closing date is Tuesday 12th February 2019 (but may close earlier if suitable candidates apply)
To submit your application, click the apply button.