Small Animal Vet - Doncaster, South Yorkshire
We are now recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join our experienced team in Doncaster. Some experience is preferred. We have a fantastic nursing team of qualified and student veterinary nurses for support, triage and to relieve vets from routine consultations. Our premises are spacious and purpose built and we are a RCVS Accredited General Small Animal Practice. We accommodate nurse training and an in-house grooming business.
Our services include modern thoracic and abdominal ultrasonography, computed radiography, dental radiography, flexible and rigid endoscopy, tonometry and MiLab laboratory are amongst our range of in-house diagnostics. We also have access to an amazing internal referral network ranging from neurology, orthopaedics, advanced diagnostic imaging and exotics.
We can offer:
- Support & internal training on-site and within region
- Generously funded CPD:
- Two year New Graduate CPD Programme
- Post new graduate CPD including CertAVP
- Competitive salary including bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunity to join SAYE scheme
- Opportunity to sell and buy Holidays
- Averagely 40hr/week including 1:3 Saturday
- No OOH
- Annual Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Bank Holiday allowance