Business Relationship Manager - Solihull, West Midlands
Are you a great Vet looking for a non-clinical challenge? Join the Willows team to help maintain and develop relationships with our referring practices.
Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service is a state-of-the-art veterinary practice providing top-quality care both for pets in the surrounding area and also for those referred by their own veterinary surgeons for specialist investigation and treatment.
Our aim at Willows is to provide first class care for our patients and to give an excellent service to their owners and to the vets who refer cases to us. It would not be possible to provide such a service without a team of people who are committed to excellence. We constantly strive to do the very best for our patients and to look after them as if they were our own pets.
As the Business Relationship Manager for Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service, you will establish and maintain ongoing relationships with our referring practices as well as developing and identifying further business opportunities through regular visits.
In this role you will originate new business and build the number of referring practices whilst improving the rate of referrals per discipline. You will support the implementation of the marketing plan, monitor the referral practice database for retention and satisfaction to identify trends and provide action plans to improve the experience of the referral practice vets and build an individual profile to be the contact point for vet practices along with the Client Care Manager.
You will also work alongside the Linnaeus Operations team to develop business development for each First Opinion practice.
The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with:
- A veterinary professional qualification or be degree qualified and have experience of the industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, friendly and enjoy meeting new people
- Experience in relationship management
- Demonstrable evidence of increasing the client base in a service industry and involvement in marketing campaign initiatives
- Good time management and organisation skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A full driving licence
What’s on offer:
- Full-time opportunity working with a leading referral centre
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- A generous benefits package
- A good work-life balance
- Opportunities for progression and to develop your career
Willows is located a few minutes’ drive from Junction 4 of the M42 which is readily approached from the M1, M5, M6 and M40 motorways.
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Business Relationship Manager - Solihull, West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly