Veterinary Surgeon - Bolton, Greater Manchester
Fantastic opportunity for a driven, charismatic, highly experienced vet to join our caring team in our hugely spacious practice! We are 100% driven on the best clinical standards and dedicated to the best possible care for animals without the financial ties and want you to share this ethos.
- Fantastic facilities and equipment with constant investment, we have including digital x-ray, ultrasound, anaesthetic monitoring, orthopaedic equipment, endoscopies and ECG!
- Large team of highly experienced vets and qualified nurses including certificate holders
- Senior vet and regular vet position currently available
- All individual interests supported and highly encouraged
- Progression opportunities available - Certificate encouraged and supported
- Becoming part of a practice with the best reputation in all of Lancashire and the surrounds!
- Excellent remuneration package available including market leading pension scheme
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
- Have at least 1 years' experience in mixed or small animal practice
- Want the clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Are keen to progress both clinically and professionally in a supportive practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.