Assistant Veterinary Surgeon - Oakbeck, North Yorkshire
Our well-equipped practice in Harrogate North Yorkshire, is looking for an experienced lead veterinary surgeon to drive the practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of knowledgeable and skilled vets, devoted nurses and lovely support staff.
Oakbeck hospital has extensive facilities and equipment including three consult rooms, two theatres, endoscopy, a newly installed in-house CT machine and digital x-ray.
Oakbeck is within walking distance to Harrogate shopping centre and is located close to stunning rural attractions.
The ideal candidate will have strong surgical skills, a good blend of communication skills and a confident and can-do approach:
This is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career by joining our growing Medivet family.
Remuneration package includes:
• Very competitive salary
• £6,600 accommodation allowance
• £2,500 vehicle allowance
• 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
• £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum or pro rata and in-house CPD training
• VDS, RCVS, and BVA fees paid
• Fantastic career progression
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
If you are interested in this position then please apply by clicking the link provided below.