Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - South Norfolk
Seeking a new part time or full time Veterinary Surgeon role in Norfolk? With fantastic development opportunities and work-life balance, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team of 12 Vets on a part time or full time basis.
The practice is a progressive and modern first opinion mixed general practice. We're very supportive of individual interests, and strongly support and encourage CPD.
- Full time role would be 42 hours per week with participation on a Saturday morning only weekend rota
- Working alongside a team of 12 farm, small and mixed Vets
- Popular practice with a strong client base and opportunities to develop good client relationships
- Very well equipped practice, who have a range of modern facilities and equipment
- Opportunity to pursue individual interests
- CPD hugely encouraged with no cap
- Experienced, friendly and supportive team
- No out of hours work required
Key qualifications and skills:
- RCVS registered
- 6 months minimum UK experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Dedication and passion for patient and client care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to anyone unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!