Assistant Veterinary Surgeon – Wem & Whitchurch, Shropshire
We have an exciting opportunity to work at Wem & Whitchurch practices based in Shropshire. We seek an experienced vet with brilliant client and patient care.
There is a dedicated operating theatre, digital radiography at both branches each with multiparameter anaesthetic monitoring. You will also be able to use the bronchoscope, endoscope and ultrasound machines. This is a great opportunity to work in a busy practice with a varied caseload.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly team of five vets between the two practices that includes a certificate holder in medicine and a vet that is studying for a certificate in surgery. Both practices are within a short drive away from Shrewsbury and less than an 80-minute drive to Birmingham and Liverpool international airports. These practices also feed into our 24-hour hospital in Shrewsbury.
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression and post-graduate study.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 day working week
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
To submit your application click the apply button.