Small Animal Vet - Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Small animal vet required to join a passionate, friendly and supportive team, happy to discuss cases and teach each other. Forward thinking and striving for clinical excellence.
2018 new grads are welcome to apply - with a comprehensive support package available to you too!
4 day week, full time or part time to suit. No OOH, in practice emergency provision. Working hours between 8am-7pm. 1 in 4 Saturdays with 2 vets working, some sole charge in branches dependent on experience but support of vets at other branch practices.
Busy practices with scope to develop own interests, main site RCVS Accredited Small Animal Hospital and nurse training practice. Lots of case work up in house but close by referrals if required.
Digital xray, Dental radiography, Endoscope, Bronchoscope, Colour Doppler Ultrasound, In house laboratory, Multiparameter monitor, Bair hugger and Tonometer
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + bank holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
Please click 'Apply Now'