Veterinary Surgeon - Greater Manchester
If you're a Veterinary Surgeon looking for an exciting 100% Small Animal Role. Then look no further, if you have a minimum of 1 years UK experience and are looking to gain experience at working alongside an extremely experienced vet within a 2.5 Vet practice then this is the practice for you.
The practice itself is a very client focused along with a real family felt atmosphere. Team works is a must working alongside a down to earth dynamic team of nurses and receptionists.
The practice has some fantastic facilities and equipment ranging from:
- Digital. x-ray
- Heart Monitors
- Dentistry equipment
- Recovery kennels
- Separate isolation kennels - and much more!
Location - Greater Manchester
Become an integral part of a lovely practice
Ability to develop and learn from an experienced vet on a daily basis
Excellent benefits for development and CPD trainings
Fantastic facilities and Equipment
Superb active client base with over 15,000 registered clients
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communicator with staff & patients alike
- Passionate about putting the patient first and working up cases
- Keen to learn, develop and grow with the business
- To apply for this position you must be RCVS registered and qualified. You must also possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.