RVN - South Hetton
Looking for a new opportunity, working with a supportive and friendly team?
We are looking for an enthusiastic RVN to join our busy Small Animal practice in South Hetton, County Durham. We are a four vet site, with a team of qualified and non-qualified nurses and dedicated reception staff. Our workload is varied and challenging and we ask our nursing staff to play a key role within our practice. This can be a full or part-time permanent post with a weekend rota on a 1 in 4 basis with no OOH.
What you'll get in return:
• You will receive a competitive salary for your vital work.
• A comprehensive bonus and pension scheme.
• 5 weeks annual leave and bank holidays.
• Paid professional fees.
• A funded and supported CPD package.
• A range of other employment benefits such as childcare vouchers and ride to work schemes.
What you need to do now: To submit your application click the apply button