Veterinary Surgeon - Leeds
If you're seeking to work as a Small Animal Veterinary Associate in an extremely well-established, high-achieving practice with superb organisation and support alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, then this is the practice for you. This is a career-defining opportunity for you to work as a Veterinary Surgeon and truly feel satisfaction and reward for your work. You will be part of a cohesive, stable, dynamic team and enjoy a genuine professional and personal balance.
To be successful in the role you would need to be ambitious, forward thinking, well rounded, with a client care focused approach to join a really supportive large team of vets and nurses. The current team of Vets have extensive knowledge in all different fields and certificate holders within their preferred roles. So there is a great opportunity to always develop new skills.
The Surgery is very pro-active and always looking for new ideas to keep the practice performing at the high standards they set. Some of the equipment and facilities:
- Sterile Operating Theatres
- Modern Anaesthetic Machines
- Endoscopic Examinations
- A Practice Laboratory
- Digital X-rays
- Hospitalisation Facilities
- Intensive Care Unit
- Oncology Unit
- CT Scanner
- Competitive salary - Bonus scheme based on quarterly practice targets.
- Always encourage clinical development and CPD training.
- No sole charge/No OOH
- Pension scheme
- Good work life balance - Low weekend rota
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum experience
- Certificates always welcomed - and encouraged
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.