Veterinary Surgeon- South East London
Hours: Flexible Full Time Rota
Job Type: Permanent
Days: 4 Day working week
Liberty Vets Recruitment are recruiting for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a successful, welcoming, and friendly practice based in New Cross, London.
This practice has a brilliant client base and excellent reputation for patient care, alongside all state of the art equipment and an established team this practice is a truly enjoyable place to work. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- 100% Small Animal
- No OOH
- 1:3 Weekends
- 5 Vet, 7 Nurse team and a supportive front of house team
- Highly Competitive Salary Package of up to £60,000
- Accommodation and Vehicle allowance available
- Great Holiday Package increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Fully Funded CPD Allowance and fees
- Certificates Fully Encouraged
- Career Development Opportunities
- Excellent working environment and friendly team
Job Requirements and How to Apply;
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
The ideal candidate will have 1 year post graduate experience however this is not essential and will depend on each individual.
To submit your application click the apply button.