Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Warwickshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a senior vet to join a strong team in Warwickshire.
Reporting to the Clinical Director you will provide ongoing support in the running of your practice and assist in the efficient running of the practice and ensuring all communication and clinical protocols are delivered and maintained.
The practice itself has now grown to 7 sites, each of which are well equipped modern with a good ratio of qualified RVNs to vets. All sites are to RCVS standards, one of which is a Veterinary Hospital and 6 standard General Practices.
Core hours are 08:30 – 18:30 each day, 4 day week one week and 5 days the next week.
- 1/17 Sundays
- 1/17 Saturdays
- 3/17 Saturday mornings (2 x until lunch time, 1 x until 10:30am)
- 5 weeks Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Also 1 weekday off every second week, bringing the total weekdays off per annum to 46
- CPD allowance 5 days and £1,200
- Support with certificate studies with additional funding and study leave
- RCVS Fees paid.