Head Veterinary Surgeon
Head Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridgeshire
My client are looking for a well experience Head Vet for their well equipped, community based practice in Cambridgeshire. This exciting opportunity will give you the opportunity to take charge of the day to day running of the practice and lead the team by example.
- Patient and Clinical Care - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme (Including but not limited to holding consultations and diagnosing animals, performing surgery, administering anaesthesia, undertaking scans, prescribing and euthanases where necessary)
- Client Care - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Village Vet and measured by Village Vet KPIs. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service and warmth to the clients
- Business Development – Making sure that your work fully supports the Head Vet’s objective of ensuring the practice runs effectively and efficiently
- Teamwork – Working within your Vet team, and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times
- Strong small animal medical and surgical experience
- Awareness of the operational aspects of the practice that affect practice profitability
- Ability to lead when the most senior person on shift or in the room
- Having worked in a sole charge role
- Experience working in a busy practice
The ideal candidate will also have previous experience of managing/leading a team as well as an understanding of a Head Vet role.
The client are offering a competitive salary based on previous experience.
The information above is a brief summary of the role. For further information please feel free to contact Katie Goodwin on 07520633076 or email me at email@example.com
If you wish to apply for the role please use the 'apply now' feature below. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org