Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Victoria, London
2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Veterinary Surgeon
Salary £45,000 - £52,000 plus £3,954 London Weighting Allowance + benefits
Based at Victoria Animal Hospital, London SW1
What is the role?
We are looking for someone with significant all round experience in small animal practice and skilled in surgery including general orthopaedics. An ability to work in a fast moving environment with a varied caseload. Understand and embrace our charity ethos and culture. Have excellent customer care skills and an ability to promote team working and be a clinical mentor for others.
Additional responsibilities include leading, mentoring and inspiring others in the team including new graduates. You also will be responsible for organising work rotas and to assist with the introduction of Blue Cross policies and procedures, monitoring cost effectiveness and pragmatic charity veterinary medicine.
What is required?
We are looking for people with the following:
- Veterinary Degree and Member of Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Significant experience in small animal practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
It would also be great if you had:
- Previous experience in managing people and performance
- Experience of veterinary practice administration
What’s in it for me?
Working for Blue Cross is very rewarding; we have been dedicated to helping pets since 1897! We value our brilliant employees and offer competitive benefits including:
- Salary £45,000 - £52,000 plus £3,954 London Weighting Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
- Generous CPD allowance
- Opportunities for career progression
- Highly skilled team
- Excellent hospital facilities
To submit your application click the apply button.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 25 June, 2018
Interviews will be held at Victoria Animal Hospital.