ezyVet Support Team Leader
Crafted in consultation with some of the world’s leading vets our crazy dream was to create the smartest, most powerful cloud all-in-one Veterinary Practice Management software. With a bit of fresh color, a pinch of genius automation, and a whole bunch of amazing functionality - boom! Here we are taking on billion dollar software giants – and winning too!
We're a cloud based tech company and our product efficiently manages Veterinary businesses around the globe. Our London office is the European hub for Support, Development & Implementation operations. Pretty crucial divisions that ensure our customers are supported in all time zones while Auckland HQ is taking a much needed cat nap and our Dallas team are roaming north america Implementing.
A vital area of this operation is our Support team. These guys and girls have the broadest knowledge of ezyVet, they dive into Veterinary workflow processes with surgical precision to help advise users how to best utilise ezyVet to achieve a desired outcome. A call center this is not, our team are savvy customer relations specialists, expert problem solvers and many have come from existing careers in animal healthcare. Vets of all shapes and sizes come to us in order to run their businesses in the most efficient way to improve animal health care and our Support Superstars ensure that ezyVet does just that and more!
This is the front line of our business and we searching for an ezyVet Support Team Leader to empower a team of London Support Superstars responsible for providing amazing remote technical support to ezyVet customers. You will need to master the art of ezyVet Support first but the pathway is there to lead our UK Support function through our next wave of growth and beyond. Ideally you will have Veterinary industry experience and quite possibly have led a technical customer support function. Perhaps you have led a help desk in an animal health or industry related company? Regardless, this is a high profile customer facing role requiring you to take initiative, think on your feet and provide quality service whilst having fun!
So what will you actually be doing?
You'll lead and empower a team of epic Support Superstars responsible for providing ezyVet clients with outstanding customer support and ezyVet software training/trouble shooting. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the UK Support team and strive to improve, adapt and implement Support team processes and practices to lift the efficiency and performance of the team.
Some of the important stuff;
- Leading the day to day UK Support team operations and BAU process, including managing the Support handover process with Auckland
- Monitoring feature roll outs, implementating project initiatives and team induction/training
- Provide clear guidance to Head of Support for the priority and direction of improvements required
- Provide mentorship, support and guidance to team members, acting as a hub of knowledge – you’ll need to become the subject matter expert
- Responsible for ensuring high customer service outcomes for ezyVet customers, defining and providing a point of escalation for the Support team where required
- Drive communication in terms of responsiveness, accuracy and efficiency
- Escalating any urgent matters through the appropriate channels
- Educating customers so that they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Stopping the snow ball before it starts heading down the mountain
- Helping build and implement scalable infrastructure and process
- Plan and be part of our UK Support roster that will includes one weekend every 4-6 weeks
- Shifts patterns consist of either 6am-3pm or 10am-7pm and are evenly assigned 3 months in advance
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Solid customer service experience, able to deal with difficult customers and high pressure situations
- Strong general computer skills and extremely savvy with learning new applications
- Top level organisational and administration skills
- Confidence in your ability to tackle complex situations
- Enthusiasm and drive to deliver excellence
- Integrity and personal responsibility
- High customer service ethics
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent communication skills – across every platform you can think of
Ideally you will have:
- An understanding of clinical processes and veterinary workflow
- Led a technical helpdesk/tech support function
- Prior experience working in the animal health industry
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the town and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!
To find out more about us check out our website or our Facebook page
No joke, you’ll be challenged like you’ve never been before. The rapid fire delivery of epic outcomes is intense but the rewards are massive. ezyVet is growing at a ridiculous pace and no two days are the same. Information and resources are at your fingertips so you can drive and progress your career like nowhere else, we are here to support you and you are your only obstacle. Come join the journey as we disrupt the market installing ezyVet, beautiful veterinary software one vet practice, clinic or hospital at a time!