Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy, West Lancashire
If you're an ambitious small animal veterinary surgeon looking to work within a proactive 1st opinion practice with high clinical standards then look no further. This long established 2 branch practice is looking for a 12th Vet to join their team.
Currently the practice boasts an extremely experienced team with different areas of interests including 3 cert holders along with a couple of vets with great knowledge and experience within orthopaedics and soft tissue surgery.
If you're looking to gain support or encouragement to progress yourself clinically and potentially enrol onto a certificate then this could be the place for you.
- Fantastic facilities and equipment with both sites capable of performing surgical procedures
- Varied and equally shared caseload
- Opportunity to progress your clinical skills and be fully supported in any interests you may have
- Superb salary/package - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- All professional fees covered
- Excellent work life balance - 1:4 Weekends with 2 days given in lieu the following week
- Flexible CPD allowance and Private Health Care
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to Prospect Health in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 813453.