Veterinary Surgeon Job, Corby - excellent long-term prospects, graduates welcome to apply
If you're looking to settle into a highly regarded independent practice for the long-term - this is the opportunity for you.
Whether you're a 2016 graduate or a much more experienced vet, this practice would be happy to consider your application. There is as much support as you need on offer from the existing team of experienced vets.
If you have a particular interest within general practice which you want to take further, you will have the support and the equipment to do so.
Commutable from Peterborough, Corby, Kettering and Huntingdon
- Full time position with a 4.5 day week and a shared 1 in 6 weekend and quiet on-call rota
- The position is set evenly across two sites, both of which are set up to a very high standard
- Multiple consult rooms and theatres, dental suite, recovery room, separate cat and dog wards, isolation facilities, imaging suite and in-house lab
- Competitive salary, CPD allowance and professional fees covered
- Excellent equipment including state-of-the-art x-ray, colour Doppler ultrasound, gold standard anaesthetics and more
- A forward-thinking and modern practice where you can really progress as a professional
Key Skills and Qualifications
- The most important qualities you need are enthusiasm for the veterinary profession and a desire to keep improving clinically
- Applicants must be registered with the RCVS and eligible to work in the UK
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the Veterinary Division on 01423 850406.