Mobile Regional Director
Regional Director- Mobile
We are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon with extensive clinical experience and a strong background in managing teams of clinical staff to join a well-respected company as a Regional Director in to cover practices across the UK.
This role will see you working with their senior partners, managing, and leading clinical teams on a regional basis to deliver outstanding care and service and to strengthen the relationship between the branches and the central management structures in the group.
They are growing rapidly, and this newly created position will see the successful candidate joining a team of Regional Directors responsible for practices across England. The role requires extensive travelling to practices nationwide with extensive time spent away from home. Any interested candidates should be comfortable with this.
Key qualities and experience;
- Solid clinical and management background in private small animal practice, with a strong grasp of the commercial requirements of successful practice
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Desire and ability to learn fast
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Experience and aptitude for leadership with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Common sense, able to deliver practical and effective solutions
- Salary Package of £85,000
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Autoentrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hill's staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- Vehicle or £2,500 allowance
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role please click apply now below, email email@example.com or call 07736 278 036 and ask for Liam Hawkins.