Emergency Critical Care Vet, Night Vet (OOH)
3 days left
- Full Time
Night Vet (OOH)
£Dependent on Experience
We are looking for an experienced Small Animals veterinary Surgeon to work in an excellent team within an advanced hospital. This is an ideal opportunity for a vet with an Emergency Medicine bias looking for an interesting caseload, within a supportive environment.
- Night shifts/OOH
- 7 nights on/14 nights off. (extra shifts can be added if preferable)
- Excellent range of diagnostics: (Idexx Procyte, Cat1 and Coag lab machines, a digital microscope, Hi spec ultrasound, Full endoscopy, Digital xray and visiting CT and MRI)
- Excellent progression and training opportunities
- Certifications encouraged.
- Lovely team and work/life balance
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested please apply.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Apply for Emergency Critical Care Vet, Night Vet (OOH)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly